My job is not to change people; it is to empower them to have the confidence to be who they are on the inside.
FREE MAKEUP MASTERS APP NOW AVAILABLE:
Makeup Masters Mentor Naomi Mckeever has done the makeup for Celebrities such as Rita Ora, Pixie Lott, Noel Gallagher, Kelly Brook, Victoria Beckham, Ricky Wilson, Patrick Stewart, The Proclaimers, Olivia Colman & Iggy Azalea.
Working in the industry for over 11 years on events like London fashion week, also for TV shows like BBC1s The One Show.
Having a makeup artist on call, enables Celebs to look flawless. Makeup Masters free App is a glam squad in your pocket✨HONEST REVIEWS✨TUTORIALS TAILORED TO YOUR SKILLS & NEEDS✨
For video tutorials, inspiration, tips, tricks and product reviews please download my free
makeup masters app
Either click on this link👇
Or search for Makeup Masters on the iTunes Store 📱
I have been working in the Make-up industry since 2005. Specialising in numerous aspects of make-up, such as: fashion, TV, celebrity, bridal, teaching and commercial work.
During this time I have won a number of awards including trips to both Beijing and Turkey.
I have had the privilege of helping many brides look their best for their special day, also working with a variety of famous clients, I really enjoy working with creative people.
I have always been creative, studying Fine art at university before discovering an outlet in the world of make-up.
You can treat the face like a 3D canvas with the bonus of meeting lovely people and forming emotional connections.
In particular I get inspiration from paintings, films and nature, using make-up to convey a story or an emotion.
I have always loved being around people but as a teenager I developed acne, so became very self-conscious, using make-up was a liberating experience that helped restore my confidence. My goal is to use make-up to express who I am, not as a mask to hide behind. I try to instill this belief in others and enable them to be who they want to be.
I have a passion for make-up and have taught in colleges and given lessons and demonstrations for private groups.
Please feel free to contact me
A few of the Celebrities I've worked with-
- Rita Ora (Singer-Songwriter and Actress)
- Iggy Azalea (Hip Hop Recording Artist)
- Pixie Lott (Singer-Songwriter)
- Stephen Merchant (Writer, director, radio presenter, comedian, and actor)
- Tanika (Singer-Songwriter)
- Caggie Dunlop (Made in Chelsea)
- Sophie Anderton (Socialite / Model)
- Pixie Geldof (model)
- Noel Gallagher (Musician / Singer / Songwriter)
- Chasing Grace (singer-songwriters Phil Plested & Grace Ackerman)
- Tolula Adeyemi (Model / Actress / DJ)
- Daisy Dares you (Singer and Songwriter)
- Kelly Brook (Model/Actress)
- Victoria Beckham (Singer/ Model/ Fashion designer)
- Gemma Cairney (DJ/ TV presenter)
- Clara Paget (Model/ Actress)
- Ricky Wilson (Lead singer of the band The Kaiser Chiefs)
- Julian Lennon (Actor / Photographer / Musician)
- Rosie Fortescue (Made in Chelsea)
- Lois Winstone (Actress / Model / Ray Winston’s daughter)
- Jade Thompson (Winner of 2011 Next Top Model)
- Lauren Budd ( Model)
- Olivia Colman (Actress)
- John Sergeant (Journalist)
- Heston Blumenthal (chef)
- Mel Giedroyc (Presenter, Actress, and Writer)
- Patrick Stewart (Actor)
- Louise Dearman (musical theatre star)
- The Proclaimers (Band)
Here are a few of the events and shows I've worked on-
- BBC One Programme - The One Show (Ongoing)
- Erdem- Spring/summer & autumn/winter
- Louis Vuitton
- Charles Anastase- Spring/summer & autumn/winter
- Jonathan Saunders
- Emilio de la Morena
- Hannah Marshall
- Jayne Pierson
- Holly Fulton
- Christian Blanken
- Margaret Howell
- British Fashion Awards (2009)
- T4 Frock Me on channel 4 (2010)
- Daisy Lowe's 21st Birthday Party (29/1/2010)
- Yohji Yamamoto at the V&A (1/07/2011)
- Sally's beauty supply- Photo shoot (26/09/2011)
- Devil's Dinner Party - Sky Atlantic (touch-ups)
- London fashion week (2009 - 2013)
- The Jo Whiley Music Show- Sky Arts (7/11/11)
- Date Me Baby- E4 (20/10/2011)
- Clampers- TV Show (25/10/2011)
- Chain of Hope Charity Event at the National History Museum, Stephane Rolland fashion show (10/11/11)
- British Independent Film Awards (4/12/2011)
- Laurence Olivier Awards 2012