Hannah Dulcie and Mimi Noor fashion show. Key makeup artist Naomi Mckeever.
I was the key makeup artist for both these shows. The designers gave me a brief for what make up looks they wanted.
Hannah Dulcie wanted an edgy but sexy smoky eye. As Rihanna is a big fan of their underwear they wanted me to use her as an influence.
For this look we used-
- blacktrack fluidline- blended all over the eye
- mineralize skinfinish- in a few shades darker to diffuse the blacktrack
- vanilla- pigment as a highlight
- clear lipglass- applied over the lid to give it an oil stick, gloss back finish
- Keeping the skin understated but flawless focusing on accentuating the contours of the face
- sculpt foundation- as it gives your skin a polished, satiny, sheen but still covers imperfection
- contour- mineralize skinfinish in a few shades darker
- highlight- vanilla pigment mixed with lip conditioner
keeping the focus on the eyes we erased the lips using:
- studio finish concealer- in a warm shade then pat lip condition on top to keep the lips looking plump.
Mimi Noor wanted a fresh look.
So I gave the models a youthful glow with Rosie stained lips and checks.
Naturally contoured using-
- Kid eye shadow- though the crease of the eye
- Vanilla pigment
- Face and body foundation- takes down redness without masking models natural beauty
- Cheeks-Posie cream blusher- applied to the apples of the cheeks
- Highlight- vanilla pigment mixed with lip conditioner
- Speak louder lipstick- pushed into lips with fingers to keep the edges soft and stained
I selected a group of amazing makeup artist to assist me-
Amelia- Jane Wilkey
Massive thanks to them, they were fantastic and carried out the looks perfectly!
And a huge thanks to Hannah Dulcie, Mimi Noor the photographer Emerson, PR- Sarah Lye and everyone else involved.