Mac spring / summer 2011 Trends- Part 3
Ice – Dream
Super feminine with an Avant Garde feel...
Chalky washes of pastel shades- LILAC, LEMON, PISTACHIO, MARSHMALLOW and DUCK..
More ‘Barbarella’ than mother of the bride...
Pretty but with a punk edge!
The modern pastel is all about technology and technique – its to do with changing up the texture with a gloss or a super matte finish... it really taps in to the feeling that this is very much an artistic, brave and experimental season” – Nadine Luke
- Blonde Ash Studio Finish Skin Corrector
- Lite Brite Cream shadow (available 2011)
- Swell Baby Eye Shadow (available 2011)
- Woodwinked Eye Shadow
- Shell Cream Colour Base
- Derailed Cream Shadow Quad (available 2011)
- Morange Lipstick
- Paintstick in Pure White
- Paintstick in Landscape Green
- Paintstick in Process Magenta
- Paintstick in Rich Purple
- Strobe Cream
- Peaches Powder Blush
- Juxt Eye Shadow
- Vanilla Pigment
- Myth Lipstick
I did a lesson with Natalie Jane Mitchell for make-up students at Swindon college on the trends. In this post It includes bits from what we covered with them in our hand-out.