My Lesson for Florence Sunnen
This week I held a one on one makeup lesson for Florence Sunnen. This was our first session together so we started from the basics.
We covered how to create flawless skin without using heavy foundation. Contouring, highlighting, soft definition for the eyes and how to make your lips look fuller.
Here's a photo of Florence with foundation on, I haven't applied concealer under her eyes as I find it better to conceal after eye shadow to prevent the drop down sticking to the under eye area.
- Massaged in complete comfort cream
- Fast Response- eye cream
- Lip conditioner
- Prep & Prime- skin
- Face and body- foundation, in N1
- Select cover-up, in NW20
- Mineralize skinfinish- in Light
- Harmony- blush (used as a contour, for more advice see my previous lesson blog)
- coygirl- blush
- pearl- cream colour base (highlighter on high plans of her face)
Here's a photo of Florence at the end of our lesson.
- Sublime nature- paint (base for eye shadow to keep it on all day)
- Vex- eyeshadow
- Copperplate- Eye shadow
- Industry- eye liner (soft, water proof)
- False lash- mascara
- Omega- eye shadow ( applied with an angel brush)
- Soar- lip liner
- Patisserie- lipstick
Florence was an amazing student really listening to what I was telling her, I'm looking forward to our next lesson where we're going to be more daring as she loves experimenting with her makeup.
Please Note: All of the products listed are from MAC.