Pixie Geldof for the British fashion awards, with a list of the MAC products I used.
I found some old images from when I did makeup on Pixie Geldof for the British fashion awards in 2009. She wanted a slightly vampy look, with a 90s influence.
The makeup I used on Pixie Geldof was all MAC.
- Rich ground - fluidline: I blended this gel based liner all around Pixie's eye. I love this as it makes the eye shadow stay in place and gives instant color pay off.
- Mystery - eye shadow: Pressed onto the lid.
- Wedge - eye shadow: through the crease for a seamless, blown out eye.
- Graphblack - liner: amazing water resistant liner, really stays in the waterline.
- Zoom - mascara.
- fling & stud - brow pencils: lighter colour first, then darker pencil on the arch of the brow.
- Oil control lotion - Moisturizer.
- Prep & prime skin.
- Face & body - Foundation.
- Select cover-up - concealer.
- Translucent - powder: you can only get this from the MAC pro shop, blot powder is an alternative.
- Harmony - blush: I used this to contour Pixie's face.
- Pearl - cream color base: to highlight on all the high points of her face (cheek bones / nose / cupids bow)
- Vino - lip liner
- Media - Lipstick : for a vampy deep red.
Please contact me if you need makeup advice or would like to book me for an event, prom, lessons etc.