Ath-elite is the skin led trend of this season with plump, ultra hydrated healthy skin. Using glossy highlights not shimmer. To achieve this look on the skin you will have to invest time massaging in layers of moisturiser, minimal foundation and concealing only where needed.
Some of the key MAC Products used backstage -
- Prep + Prime Skin Compact
- Chromographic Pencil in NC15 – NW25
- Mixing Medium Shine
- Mineralize Charged Gel Emulsion
- Care Blends Essential Oils
- Studio Sculpt SPF15 Foundation
- Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
- Fusion Gold Metal-X Cream Eye Shadow
- Palladium Metal-X Cream Eye Shadow
- Boldly Bare Lip Pencil
- Fling Eye Brows
- Mink Eye Brows
- Beguile Brow Set
- Clear Brow Set
- Mid-tone Sepia Cream Colour Base
- MAC PRO Bone Beige Sculpting Powder
- Luna Cream Colour Base
- Pearl Cream Colour Base
- MAC PRO Gloss Texture Story
- Boot Black Liquid Liner
- Blacktrack Fluidline
- Smolder Eye Kohl
- Fix+ Spray
- Lip Conditioner SPF 15
- Clear Lipglass
- Dim Lip Erase
- Hush, Hush Tendertone Lip Balm SPF 12T
Marios Schwab was one of my favourite looks that fell into the Ath-elite trend here's how to recreate it:
- Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 – blended over skin to hydrate and provide a light natural finish to skin.
- Shell Cream Colour Base – blended over the high planes to highlight.
- Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder – dusted over the center of the face for a light.
- Clear Brow Set — applied through the brow for a light groom.
- Smolder Eye Kohl — blended through both upper and lower lashes with 212 Flat Definer Brush.
- Boot Black Liquid Liner — drawn through the upper and lower lashline to define and elongate eyes.
- MAC Pro NW25/NC30 Chromagraphic Pencil — applied through the waterline of lower lashes to open eyes.
- Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 — blended over lips for a customized nude pout.