I did this Galaxy makeup on request from a client in Leamington Spa as she was going out for Halloween a few years ago.
(All MAC unless specified)
Darker swirl on left eye-
- Chromaline Black
- Pigment Deep blue green
- Reflex glitter Turquatic Pro
Inner light swirl-
- Paintstick white
- pink opal pigment
- Magenta madness pigments
- Rule eyeshadow
- MAC pro acrylic paints- Pure white / Hi-Def cyan
Right softer eye-
- Paintpot Coral crepe
- Pink opal pigment
- Rule eyeshadow
- Feline pencil / Carbon eyeshadow pressed on top with angel brush for liner
- Zoom fast black lash mascara
- Face & body foundation with YSL Touche Eclat on top
- Prolongwear concealer
- Careblend powder
- Pro contour powder
- Morange lipstick mixed with Shy girl lipstick
Sophie is a talented makeup artist based in Nottingham so the pressure was on to make sure everything was up to scratch.
Primer MAC prep and prime skin.
Foundation MAC face & body & YSL touché éclat.
Concealer MAC select cover up and studio finish.
Cheek Illamasqua dixie cream blusher, MAC Harmony blush as contour, Highlight MAC Pearl cream colour base.
Bronzer Bobbi Brown in medium.Eyes-
Highlight MAC vanilla pigment.
Lid MAC expensive pink.
Crease MAC ground brown and bamboo eyeshadows.
Liner MAC blacktrack and liquidlast pointblack.
Lashes Shu Uemura.Lips-
lipsticks in Vegas volt mixed with Saint Germain.
I wanted to do a quick blog post with a photo of the Lady Gaga inspired makeup from her music video Born this way, I did on request from my client going to a Halloween fancy dress party last night.
I will update this post soon with a more detailed description of how I did this makeup and a few more photo's but I'm just about to go to a party dressed as the Evil Queen from snow white and need to do my makeup, lol.
Products I used:
- Prep + Prime Natural radiance
- MAC white face and body
- Illamasqua skin base foundation White
- Prep + Prime finishing powder
- Ebony eye pencil to sketch out design
- MAC pro Chromaline BlackBlack to fill in as its water resistant
- MAC pro Paintstick to soften some of the edges
- MAC pro Acrylic paint in Black
- Omaga eyeshadow for shading skin