This is post two of a three part blog on the shoot I had with Julian M Kilsby and Model Integra Fairbrook, using clothes from Designer Ooh la Latex.
Makeup look 2
The look has developed from the first photo's in this blog, where Julian used moody lighting through to the later pictures which used a lighter lighting set up. I started with olive tones on the eyes then deepened using similar shades but altering the shape of the eye.
- Heat up the MAC Face & body foundation by massaging it in between the palms of your hand, this will make the product thicker and give more coverage.
- Use MAC Studio finish concealer where needed.
- Set with translucent finishing powder.
- I contoured from the top of the ear to the corner of the mouth with Strada blush.
(For tip's on preparing the skin click on this link - http://www.naomimckeever.com/archives/59 )
- For Integra's eyes I used MAC pro paint sticks in Landscape Green and Black Black, they are great to use as they are highly pigmented with a creamy consistency.
- I set the paint stick with a deep olive pigment, MAC antique green.
- Finish with MAC feline eye pencil in the waterline.
- The rich burgundy lipstick was Media with clear lipglass to finish.
In the final post I will cover the next look I did on the same shoot with Julian, so please come back to visit my site for more tips.