Behind the scenes from the 'Hooker Heels' video shoot featuring Sneakbo. Makeup artist Naomi Mckeever.
Tanika is a very talented artist I've had the pleasure of doing makeup on many times. Sorry about my unruly hair, lol.
filmed & edited by Deekstar.
Here are a few photos I came across from doing the lovely Pixie Lott's makeup. Pixie and her mum are a lot of fun to work with, they are so friendly and chatty. For this performance I used all MAC makeup, in this post I will include a list of the products I used.
You can get the headwear that Pixie Lott has on and other beautiful jewelry from www.rocknrose.co.uk
I used all MAC makeup:
- Prep & Prime- skin
- Prep & Prime highlighter - light boost
- Face & Body foundation
- Select coverup
- Blot powder
- Harmony blush - to contour
- Give me sun - brozer
- Cream blush - Something Special
- Extra dimension highlighter - Whisper of gilt
- Quite natural - Paint pot
- MAC Pro Chromaline - Black Black, Gel liner blended over lid to provide a waterproof, long-wearing jet black eye
- Mac Pro Pigment - Black Black
- Omega eyeshadow, to blend
- Feline pencil Pencil, in the water line
- #36 False lashes
- Omega eyeshadow, used with an angle brush
- Lingering brow pencil, to add definition
- Boldly Bare- lip liner
- To the future - pro longwear lipstick
You can get MAC products from- www.maccosmetics.co.uk
Follow Pixie on- www.facebook.com/pixielott