World Aids Day, MAC Viva Glam makeup
December the 1st is World AIDS Day.
Here's what the official world aids day website says.
'What is World AIDS Day?
World AIDS Day is held on 1 December each year and is an opportunity for people worldwide to unite in the fight against HIV, show their support for people living with HIV and to commemorate people who have died. World AIDS Day was the first ever global health day and the first one was held in 1988.'
I first became aware of this day about 9 years ago when working for MAC cosmetics. MAC donates 100% of the money raised from the Viva Glam lipsticks. They use the proceeds to help men, women and children affected by aids.
The photos I have included in this post are from when I used to work for MAC Bath back in the day. These were taken on World AIDS Day years ago.
- Mylar, Crystal Avalanche, (Highlight)
- Gleam, Malt (Eyelid)
- Sketch, Handwritten- eye shadows (bellow bottom lash line)
- Chromagraphic eye pencil (water line)
- false lash mascara
- No.44 lashes
- Stripdown lip pencil
- Viva Gaga Glam 2-lip stick
- Viva Gaga Glam 2- Lip glass
- Mylar- Eyeshadow (Highlight under brows)
- Artifact- Paintpot, Antiqued- Eyeshadow (Eyelid)
- Groundwork- Paintpot (Blend into Eyelid)
- Carbon- Eyeshadow (Blend into Crease)
- Smolder- Eyeliner
- Sushi flower- eyeshadow
- pink Nouveau- lipstick
- Well Dressed Powder Blush
- Magenta- Lipliner
- VIVA GLAM Gaga- Lipstick
- VIVA GLAM Gaga- Lipglass
All of the product listed are from MAC.
For more in depth information visit the World AIDS Day website: