World aids day – Viva Glam
I wanted to do a quick post for world aids day today. I'm just about to leave to do the make-up for a fashion show that MAC has arranged to help raise money and awareness.
I really admire MAC for donating 100% of the money raised from the lipglosses and lipsticks. They use the proceeds to help men, women and children affected by aids.
The fund was started in 1994 and has had many famous spokespersons and campaigns.
In this post I will focus on current spokesperson Lady Gaga and include the first campaign she supported, alongside Cyndi Lauper.
- Mylar, Crystal Avalanche, (Highlight)
- Gleam, Malt (Eyelid)
- Sketch, Handwritten- eye shadows (bellow bottom lash line)
- Chromagraphic eye pencil (water line)
- false lash mascara
- No.44 lashes
- Stripdown lip pencil
- Viva Gaga Glam 2-lip stick
- Viva Gaga Glam 2- Lip glass
- Mylar- Eyeshadow (Highlight under brows)
- Artifact- Paintpot, Antiqued- Eyeshadow (Eyelid)
- Groundwork- Paintpot (Blend into Eyelid)
- Carbon- Eyeshadow (Blend into Crease)
- Smolder- Eyeliner
- Sushi flower- eyeshadow
- pink Nouveau- lipstick
- Well Dressed Powder Blush
- Magenta- Lipliner
- VIVA GLAM Gaga- Lipstick
- VIVA GLAM Gaga- Lipglass
All of the product listed are from MAC.
For more in depth information visit the MAC Aid fund website: